Neguanje - Playa Cristal
Situated in the central coastal part of the park, 45 minutes from Santa Marta by car/bus, Neguanje is the biggest bay in Tayrona Par and is the most exposed to the waves because of the open sea. The part which is apt for the public is characterized by two wide sand strands which are separated from one another by a rock spur. It is a perfect place for snorkelling where travellers can appreciate a great variety of fish and coral.
If you take a local boat from Neguanje, 8 minutes later you will arrive in a place called "Crystal Beach", close to the Tayrona Park, which is considered as one of the areas of highest ecological importance of the Colombian Caribbean. It has crystal waters, white sand and beautiful coral reefs perfectly suitable to snorkelling
- This tour starts at the cruise ship port or at your accommodation in Santa Marta, where our air- conditioned taxi or van will pick you up
- You will be welcomed by your professional bilingual local tourist guide and start your tour in direction to the Tayrona Park. This trip will last about 40 minutes
- Then, you arrive to the bay of Neguanje, where you will take a motor boat to reach Playa Cristal in 20 minutes
- At Playa Cristal, you can swim, have lunch, practice snorkeling, or just enjoy this wonderful beach and the crystal Sea
- Then, you go the same way back and we will let you again at your accommodation or at the cruise ship dock of Santa Marta
Book for more than 8 people, contact us directly
Pick-up is at your accommodation in Santa Marta, Rodadero or Taganga.