Ecohabs Tayrona ParkAddress: Tayrona Park- entrance of Cañaveral, Santa Marta view map
The ecohabs are the most exclusive accommodation within the Tayrona Park in Santa Marta. These bungalows have been inspired by the indigenous constructions of the ancient Tayrona tribe. They are built aloft so that you can enjoy privileged views of the Caribbean Sea and the rich vegetation of the park. The buildings are based on wood, with high roofs, which are covered with palm leaves, to reach an ideal temperature. These beautiful installations integrate you in the magic of the Tayrona Park.
A great advantage is that you are already within the Tayrona Park and you can walk from Cañaveral to discover the other beaches of the Tayrona Park like Arrecifes, la Piscina and Cabo San Juan del Guía.
• There is a restaurant service in the beach of Cañaveral from 7 am to 21 pm. So you will be able to enjoy delicious international and regional dishes. If you wish we can send you the restaurant chart of dishes.
• There are a lot of Spa options to enjoy like: different face treatments and massages with natural elements for your total relaxation and well- being. Ask us for the complet treatments of Spa Tayrona.
The aim is that people can enjoy a complete rest, like it is possible in few places of the world¨, explains Kees Stapel, the manager of Concesiones Parques Naturales of Aviatur. And effectively, the Spa Tayrona belongs to the best ones at global level, because all its treatments are backed by Gerard's of Colombia, who have developed products with natural ingredients to guarantee a real well- being by water, what is the meaning of the word ¨spa¨.
• The ecotienda or eco store is ¨an opportunity for peace and life¨. They offer typical regional products and the trade mark Parques Naturales. These products are manufactured in a traditional and natural way by the communities of the surrounding areas of the Tayrona Park and the vulnerable communities. If you by handicrafts at this eco store, you will support the improvement of the life quality and the sustainability of the vulnerable communities who live in the areas around the park and the conservation of the protected areas of Natural National Parks of Colombia.
• The jacuzzi and the hanging bed at the beach of Cañaveral have no additional cost and they are exclusively for the guests who are accommodated in an ecohab. You can reserve them at the time of realising your booking, or directly at the hotel reception.
· We can arrange the transport service with our reliable taxi from Santa Marta (75,000 pesos), the airport (120,000 pesos) or even Cartagena (550,000 pesos).
Take into account:
- As you enter to Tayrona Park you are inside a jungle, natural reserve, so it is usual to find animals or insects in the area or the hotel.
- WiFi Conection - the hotel is far from the city, so the wifi is not the best and sometimes is totally blocked.
- When there are 4 persons in the same hut there is a double bed and two additional single beds. In small ecohab there is a double bed not changeable. The price for ecohabs big and small is the same.
- Cafe/Coffee Shop
- Car Parking
- Eco store
- Hanging Bed
- Laundry Service available
- Meeting Room(s)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop(s)
- Spa facilities - indoor
- Spa facilities - outdoor
- Tour Desk
- Arrival/departure point transfers (Extra charge)
- Security Guard (24 hrs)
- Visa Service
- Board/Leisure Games
- Buritaca and Tayronaka
- Cultural Visits/Tours
- Quebradas de Valencia
- Scuba Diving
- Visit to the Tayrona National Park