4 nights of accommodation at the mentioned places in Taganga, Tayrona and Sierra Nevada
Tour to the Tayrona National Park and entrance fees
Entrances to the reserve of Tayronaka, the waterfalls of Valencia, Minca and Bahia Concha
Visit to Taganga and a fruit juice.
Transportation by taxi and 4x4 vehicle.
1. Day: You will stay at Hotel la Ballena Azul in front of the beach in Taganga, where you will enjoy delicious coastal and international dishes. In the afternoon you can visit the adjacent beach of Playa Grande, a calm bay ideal for swimming and snorkelling.
2. Day: Tour to the beaches of the Tayrona National Park: you will explore the beaches of Arrecifes, la Piscina and Cabo San Juan del Guia, where you will have lunch and enjoy the impressing natural beauty of the park. In the late afternoon we will take you to a beautiful cabana between the river and the Sea right next to the Tayrona Park.
3. Day: Tour Quebradas Valencia- Tayronaka- Palomino: you will experience the beautiful waterfalls in the morning and visit the indigenous village Tayronaka, where you will have lunch, enjoy the river and cross it by boat. Then you will continue to Palomino, where you will stay at a marvellous cabana right next to a private beach.
4. Day: Breakfast and relaxation at the beach of Palomino, and after lunch you travel to Minca, a picturesque town on the way to the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta, where you will stay at Hotel Sierra’s Sound, which offers an excellent cuisine!
5. Day: you will enjoy the waterfalls of Marinca or the natural bassins of Pozo Azul in the morning, and in the afternoon you will visit one of the calmest bays of the Tayrona Park called Bahia Concha. You come back to Santa Marta around 5 p.m. to see the sunset in the cute fishermen town Taganga.