This price applies for maximum 10 people and it includes:
1. Day: you will arrive to your beach cabana in Bello Horizonte, the most exclusive sector of Santa Marta, located in a safe condominium with direct beach access and swimming pool.
2. Day: tour to the beach of Cinto, a beautiful bay for yourselves! After breakfast you will travel by taxi to Neguanje and on the way you will see the beach of 7 Olas, where the famous Colombian singer Carlos Vives was inspired for his romantic songs. After 40 minutes by boat from Neguanje, you arrive to Playa Cinto, a real paradise of the Tayrona park where you can swim, snorkel and enjoy total relaxation.
3. Day: tour to Minca, a picturesque coffee town on the way to the Sierra Nevada. You will visit the Blue Fountains, which are natural bassins of refreshing mountain waters, and you will have lunch in the famous restaurant Sierra’s Sound. And then we take you back to your cabana.
4. Day: Tour Quebradas Valencia- Tayronaka- Palomino: you will experience the beautiful waterfalls in the morning and visit the indigenous village Tayronaka, where you will have lunch, enjoy the river and cross it by boat. Then you will continue to Palomino, where you will enjoy the afternoon hours at a dream private beach. In the evening you go back to your cabana.
5. Day: tour to the Aquarium and Playa Blanca. A boat will take you in 15 minutes to Playa Blanca with a white sandy beach and chrystal waters. There you can taste delicious seafood menus and practise snorkelling and other water sports. In the evening you will get back to Rodadero, where you can buy souvenirs for your loved ones and enjoy the sunset at the beach. Then you will stay the last night in your cabana.