This price applies for 2 persons and it includes:
1. Day: you will stay at the suite with Jacuzzi and Sea view of hotel la Ballena Azul in front of the beach of Taganga, where you can enjoy regional and international kitchen. In the afternoon you will visit Playa Grande, a calm bay with transparent waters ideal for swimming and snorkelling next to Taganga.
2. Day: you will visit one of the most beautiful and unknown beaches of the Tayrona Park- Playa Cinto- where you will enjoy a beach for your own and delicious seafood dishes. On the way back, you will see the beaches of Neguanje and Siete Olas and then you will go to the beach of Cañaveral, where you will stay at the Luxorios Ecohabs with a great view of the Sea.
3. Day: Afer breakfast you will start your tour by horse to the other beaches of the Tayrona Nationa Park- Arrecifes, la Piscina and Cabo San Juan- where you will stay the rest of theday to swim and relax. In the evening you get back to the ecohabs.
4. Day: Tour Quebradas de Valencia- Tayronaka- Buritaca. You will experience the beautiful waterfalls in the morning and visit the indigenous village Tayronaka to learn about the habits and traditions of the native indigenous Koguis, who are the descendants of the Tayronas. There you will also have lunch, refresh yourself in the river and cross it by boat. After we will take you to estuary mouth of Buritaca and you will stay next to in luxury cabanas next to the beach, with a lot of privacy, all comforts and a great gastronomical offer.
5. Day: after breakfast and relaxation at the private beach, you will continue your journey to Minca, the picturesque village on the way to the Sierra Nevada, where you will stay in the suite with a king-size bed and balcony of Hotel Sierra’s Sound right next to the river, and enjoy excellent cuisine...
6. Day: you will visit the waterfalls of Marinca in the morning hours, and after lunch you come back to Santa Marta, where you will stay at the most romantic and special boutique hotel of the city.