Green Path TransfersGreen Path Transfers
There are 6 cabins in 3 semi-detached buildings, a few metres from the beautiful beach of Arrecifes, which is the first beach of the Tayrona Park after the entrance in Cañaveral, where the luxurious ecohabs with Sea view are located. Like the beach of Cañaveral, in Arrecifes you find a wild Caribbean Sea with submarine streams, so it is not allowed to swim there. But you can easily get to the other beaches by a walk or by horse. The cabins has a capacity of 5 persons.
- The concession of the park offers 2 restaurants at the beaches of Cañaveral and Arrecifes, which are open from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. to enjoy delicious regional and international dishes.
- From the cabins at Arrecifes you can connect to the other beaches of the park and to the outside area
- There is medical attention for emergencies
- The use of credit cards is possible
- There is electricity 24 h hours available
- and there is hot water in the bathrooms.
- From your cabin at the beach of Arrecifes, you can easily walk in 1 hour to the beach of la Piscina, and in 2 hours to Cabo San Juan del Guia. Or you can hire a horse for a roundtrip. And you can also visit Pueblito, which is an important archeological place which belongs to the descandants of the Tayronas, who have given their name to this area. You can visit Pueblito or "Chairama“ perfectly on your own, but it may be more interesting with a bilingual guide who knows everything about the area and you can arrange this service previously with us.
Take into account:
- As you enter to Tayrona Park you are inside a jungle, natural reserve, so it is usual to find animals or insects in the area or the hotel.
- Banquet/Function Facilities
- Cafe/Coffee Shop
- Conference Facilities
- Laundry Service available
- Meeting Room(s)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop(s)
- Arrival/departure point transfers (Extra charge)
- Doctor/Nurse on call
- Security Guard (24 hrs)
- Visa Service
- Cultural Visits/Tours
- Horse Riding