Green Path TransfersGreen Path Transfers
All bungalows are built on 2 levels and they have 2 separate rooms. On the ground floor there are two single beds, a bathroom with shower and hot water, a hammock and a ventilator, and on the first floor there is a double bed and an additional single bed, electronic safety box with Plasma Direct TV and fridge, as well as a balcony with hammock. Outside you have a terrace with table and chairs.
- If you cancel your booking after the deadline, which is at least 15 days before your check- in, the hotel will charge the first night
- If you cancel your booking after the deadline, which is at least 48 hours before your check- in, the hotel will charge the full booking value.
Check in time: 12:00
Check out time: 12:00
Late check-out policy:
Late check-out depends upon availability.
It's important to know that to get to this cabin you must be there before 17:00 because the way must be made before night.
Payment Form: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bank transfer, You can pay by credit card through “pagos online” with an extra cost of 8%. If you are interested we will send you the links so you can proceed with the payment. If you prefer to pay through credit card with no extra cost we would need you to send us a scanned copy of the front of your card and copy of your passport together with an authorization to proceed with the buying (we will send you this document).
- Check- in time is until the latest at 4 p.m., because if you stay at the cabins of Arrecifes, you have to walk 45 minutes or go by horse in 20 minutes and you cannot do this at night.
- The yellow fever vacunation is obligatory, but you are not asked for it and there have been no cases in that area in these years.
- Take light cotton clothes with you, sun screen, sneakers, a hat, insect repellent and beach towels.
- If you are travelling with children, please take care of them because Arrecifes is not a swimming beach and the waters there are dangerous.
- If you practise marine sports, please take care of the coral reeves and try not to touch them because a coral only grows a centimetre per year..
- Please preserve the forest and the savage animals.
- Despite of the ultra sound against the mosquitos, it is recommended to close the cabins after 6 p.m.
- From april the 1st 2017 it is required the yellow fever vaccine to enter the Tayrona National Park.