Cabanas los Angeles FAQs
• Can you swim at the beach of los Angeles? Sometimes the Sea is totally calm ad good for swimming, and other times it may e very wild and only for good swimmers and surfers. There is a long beautiful sandy beach to enjoy...
• Are there any restaurants around ? No, the area of the TayronaPark s is a totally natural area without a lot of tourist infrastructure. But the guesthouse itself offers an excellent restaurant service with delicious and fresh meals according to your taste. The breakfast is inluded in the price, and the meals cost from15’000- 25'000 pesos per person depending on the main ingredient (fish, shrimps, chicken, meat or vegetarian dishes).
• How far is the cabin from the Tayrona Park? It is located at 5minutes by bus or car from the main entrance of the park in Cañaveral, so you can perfectly realise a day tour to discover the beaches of the park.
• How can I get there? We offer a transportation service y taxi (1-4people), which costs 90'000 pesos from the city of Santa Marta, 120'000 pesos from the airport and 550'000 pesos from Cartagena.
Prices do not include VAT
Green Path TransfersGreen Path Transfers
Los Angeles Tayrona offers three simple double rooms with private bathroom, ventilators, mosquito nets, and two of them have view of the Sea.
If you cancel your booking after the deadline, which is at least 48 hours before your check-in, the hotel will charge the first night.
Late check-out is subject to availability.
– All cancellations will be charged a 5% of the total amount in concept of administrative expenses of the agency.